Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) recruitment for 2020 has commenced. All qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications via the official DPR recruitment portal. In this post, we will guide you on how to apply for recruitment into the Department of Petroleum Resources.
The statutory responsibility of the Department of Petroleum Resources is to ensure strict compliance to petroleum rules and regulations in the Oil and Gas Industry. This involves; monitoring of activities at drilling sites, refineries, crude oil export terminals, storage depots, filling stations, retail outlets, and other places where petroleum is being stored or sold, and all pipelines carrying crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products.
Now that DPR is recruiting, let”s look at the requirement and method of application as that should be the first things to consider.
Requirements for DPR recruitment
Below are the requirements for DPR recruitment graduate trainees;
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any of these fields: Engineering, Management, Sciences.
- Minimum of a second class lower (2:2)
- Certificate of National Service (NYSC discharge certificate or certificate of exemption)
How to apply for DPR recruitment 2020
Below is how to apply for DPR recruitment;
- Visits DPR portal at recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
Register your account at DPR portal.
Login to fill and submit the online application form via dpr portal
Applications for positions not advertised shall not be entertained
Multiple applications is tantamount to automatic qualification.
Note: Beware of fraudsters! DPR does not recruit via any form of agents. All information regarding this recruitment can be found at DPR portal.
Hot vacancies in Nigeria you can’t miss
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2020/2021
- NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
- Special Public Works (SPW) Recruitment 2020
- NALDA Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Recruitment 2020
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
- NPower 2020/2021 Recruitment