How to check JAMB/UTME result is a careful written post to guide all those who wrote the University Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME) conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on how they can easily check their exam score on the internet without using scratch card.
How To Check JAMB/UTME Result Scores
1. Go to JAMB eFacility Portal at http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
2. Login to your JAMB profile account using your registered e-mail and Password or create profile account
3. After putting in your details, Click on “Login” button.
(Once you click on “login”, you will be taken to your profile account/dashboard.
On your profile account, look for “Check UTME Result” link. If you find it), then
4. Click on the “Check UTME Result” link.
(Once you click on it, the next page that will pop-up, will display your UTME result).
Note: If you see a notification that read as “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet”, do not panic, just wait to some days before you check again, it is likely that your result is not yet out. Candidates who wrote JAMB 1-3 days ago are expected to see their result online.
- How To Check JAMB Regularization Status
- How to do JAMB Regularization – simple procedures
- How to Check Name on JAMB Matriculation List
5. If you see your result, you can save the result page or just proceed to print it.
Kindly note that JAMB does also send notifications of results to its candidates through SMS to their Phones or through E-mail which was used during registration. So, check your inbox to find out if it has already been sent to you.
Thank you for reading this article, if you have any question, kindly use go to our Ask question page to drop whatever question that you have or use the comment section.
If you think that this article can be of help to another person, kindly use the share buttons below to pass it around. Remember to follow or like us on Facebook. God bless you.