How to do JAMB regularization is a post that was carefully written to teach everyone how he/she can easily do JAMB regularization by following simple steps.
Perhaps this is your first time of hearing about JAMB Regularization or you might have heard about it before but don’t know how to go about it; Whatever is the case, we got you covered!
What is JAMB Regularization?
It won’t be nice if we start showing you how to do JAMB Regularization without first telling you the actual meaning of the term.
JAMB Regularization also known as JAMB Late Application means to formally and genuinely validate your means of admission with JAMB.
Do you understand the definition above? OK’ let’s break it down again!
If you get admission into higher Institution in Nigeria. There are chances that the Institution admitted you without JAMB’s approval as required by the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria. This could happened in two ways viz:
- You were admitted without JAMB knowledge through part-time, Pre-Science, diploma, direct entry and other remedial means.
You wrote UTME, and got admission from your Institution, but your Institution failed to notify JAMB of your admission. Whichever way it might be, you need to do JAMB Regularization.
Now, you know what JAMB Regularization means, it is advisable you do it as soon as you find out that you need it, if you don’t, NYSC will decline your application to go for service, and will not be funny.
How to check if you need JAMB Regularization
- Go to JAMB official website at www.jamb.org.ng
Scroll down to ”Admission Status”
Select the year you wrote UTME
Enter your JAMB Reg. No
Once you click ‘enter’, if you see your admission details, then you don’t need to regularize.
But if the message says something like, “Sorry no admission is given yet…”, that simply means you need to regularize.
How to do JAMB Regularization – step by step procedures
1. Go to JAMB website at www.jamb.org.ng
2. Scroll down to select ”Late Application” > “Click her to proceed”
3. This will take you to an Instruction page, after reading it or scroll down to click ”Click here to begin”
4. Create JAMB profile or Login to your existing JAMB profile at JAMB website
Note: Transaction ID for this service will be generated, and displayed on confirmation page.
5. Take note of the Transaction ID displayed in bold red font. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
6. Click on “Continue”, if you wish to pay with your ATM card. But if you wish to use other payment options (e.g Cash at the Bank or Quick teller), the transaction ID will be required.
7. On the Inter switch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button. Once done, The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after successful payment.
8. Then, Click on the “Continue” button.
You will be asked to provide ‘Year of Exam’ and ‘JAMB Registration Number’
After you have entered JAMB Reg No and Year of exam correctly, the Regularization application form will be displayed.
9. Fill the application form correctly.
READ ALSO: How To Check JAMB Regularization Status
10. Click “Submit” button to submit your application.
After submission, an ‘Indemnity Form’ will be displayed for printing.
11. Print the ‘Indemnity form, fill and take it to your Institution for approval.
12. Your Institution will submit the form to JAMB office.
13. When JAMB receive the approved form, they will upload it to your profile. You will receive a notification when it is done.
14. JAMB process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Top Posts of the Week=> How to apply for NYSC/CBN loan
=> CBN promises 7-year loan for Corpers
=> How to write a CV - samples
=> 10 places to get loan in Nigeria without collateral