In this article, we are going to show you how to print NYSC relocation or redeployment letter. With this we have answered one of the numerous questions many Corps members ask just after applying for redeployment.
Kindly note that we may use ‘Relocation’ and ‘Redeployment’ interchangeable since two of them stand for the same thing depending on the context it is being used.
Steps to print NYSC redeployment letter
- Go to the NYSC portal
- Login with your e-mail and Password
- Go to “Manage Relocation” and click on it.
- Make a payment of N1,000 and wait for it to redirect you after successful payment
- Print-out your payment receipt.
- You will be redirected to where you would be allowed to print your NYSC relocation letter.
Note. Please, keep your printed payment slip safe, that would serve as evidence of payment in case matter arises. Also, make photocopies of the printed redeployment letter for your personal reference. Thank you and God bless you.
Please, use the share buttons below to pass this important information across to other people.
Top Posts of the Week=> How to apply for NYSC/CBN loan
=> CBN promises 7-year loan for Corpers
=> How to write a CV - samples
=> 10 places to get loan in Nigeria without collateral