In this article, I will show you how to print the NYSC redeployment letter.
The question “How would I print my NYSC relocation letter is answered in this page.
Note: Relocation and Redeployment can be used interchangeable since both stand for the same thing depending on the context it is being used.
How to print NYSC redeployment letter
To print you redeployment letter, follow the steps below;
- Go to the NYSC portal
- Login with your e-mail and Password
- Click on “Manage Relocation”
- Make a payment of N1,000 and wait for it to redirect you after successful payment
- Print-out your payment receipt
- You will be redirected to where you would be allowed to print your NYSC relocation letter.
Note. Please, keep your printed payment slip safe. It would serve as evidence of payment in case matter arises.
Also, make photocopies of the printed redeployment letter for personal future reference.
Please, use the share buttons below to pass this information across to other people.