Many questions have been asked regarding the National Service, 2020 Batch B. Here we have compiled the NYSC Batch B 2020 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers to guide all Prospective Corps members (PCMs). Loan
- 1 What NYSC Batch is starting on the 10th November, 2020? Loan
- 2 Will 2020 Batch A Stream 1 go back to orientation camp?
- 3 Who are the 2020 Batch B prospective corps members (PCMs)?
- 4 What Streams are in the 2020 Batch B Service year?
- 5 How many weeks will Batch B 2020 will stay at the orientation camp?
- 6 Is it true that there will be compulsory Covid19 test on Corps members before camp?
- 7 How do I know which Stream I belong to?
- 8 What is the NYSC age limit for service?
- 9 I did medical Certificate of Fitness before, should I do again?
- 10 How can I change my date of birth?
What NYSC Batch is starting on the 10th November, 2020? Loan
Answer: The Batch starting on 10th November is 2020 Batch B Service Year. This replaces 2020 Batch A Stream II.
Will 2020 Batch A Stream 1 go back to orientation camp?
Answer: No, they are not going back to camp but will continue their national service from their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA). Although NYSC keep saying they will return to camp, but that’s not logical. Something is wrong somewhere!
Who are the 2020 Batch B prospective corps members (PCMs)?
Answer: All the Batch A Stream II and all PCMs who were deployed in 2020 Batch A Stream I, but didn’t go to camp, will be automatically moved to 2020 Batch B.
What Streams are in the 2020 Batch B Service year?
Answer: 2020 Batch B Stream 1A, 2020 Batch B Stream 1B, and 2020 Batch B Stream B.
How many weeks will Batch B 2020 will stay at the orientation camp?
Answer: Three (3) weeks, that’s complete 21 days.
Is it true that there will be compulsory Covid19 test on Corps members before camp?
Answer: Yes, it will be done by NCDC, payed by Federal Government. Read NYSC Batch B to undergo compulsory Covid19 test for more clarifications.
How do I know which Stream I belong to?
Answer: Keep checking your dashboard on the NYSC portal.
What is the NYSC age limit for service?
Answer: If your school mobilise you for NYSC, and you are 30 years or above, NYSC will exempt you from service. Certificate of exemption is to be issued. For more clarifications, read how NYSC calculate age limit for mobilization.
I did medical Certificate of Fitness before, should I do again?
Answer: Medical fitness certificate or report for NYSC purpose is valid for only 3 months. Therefore, if you medical report is older than 3 months, go get another one. For more clarifications, see how to get medical certificate for NYSC registration.
How can I change my date of birth?
Follow these procedures:
- Get 19 or 20 digits WAEC verification pin from any First Bank branch
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth;
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number; and
- Click on Verify button
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL
Note: the difference between your Date of Graduation and Date of WAEC must be greater than or equals to Four (4) Years.
Note: Check back to this page, because we will add more questions. But at the main time, if you have a question that is not answered above, kindly drop it in the comment section below. Get Loan, loan, loan