Please, note that the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released Call up letters for 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream IA orientation course. Loan
For those who have not seen their call up letters. We believe that all those mobilised for Batch ‘B’ Stream IA orientation course will be able to access their call up letters from Midnight (12:00am) November 6th. Get loan
Please, note that in line with COVID-19 Protocols, the number of mobilised prospective corps members have been slashed to 6000. Those who cannot see or print their Call-up letters from Midnight Friday 6th November have been scheduled for subsequent Streams.
They will be notified at the appropriate time when to print their call up letters. To ensure you are on the safe side, follow these procedures to print your call up letter. If your dashboard has been suspended, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some PCMs deployed to Lagos will have their Orientation Course in Osun, Ekiti and Ondo Camps.
Also, some PCMs deployed to FCT will have their Orientation Course in Niger, Kogi and Nasarawa Camps.
2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1(A) Orientation Course loan
The NYSC 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1(A) Orientation Course is scheduled to hold in all NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
(a) Commencement/Registration: Tuesday, 10th November, 2020
(b) Cut-off date for Registration; Midnight Friday, 13th November, 2020
(c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Monday, 16th November, 2020
(d) Closing Ceremony: Monday, 30th November, 2020
2. All Prospective Corps Members must present themselves for Covid-19 test at the camp before registration.
3. Prospective Corps members are to fill Covid-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) self reprinting form and print verification slip to be presented in camp for covid-19 test.
4. All prospective Corps Members slated for the 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1A Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Loan
Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the camp with their International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
5. National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnic as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
6. Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration at the Orientation Camp. Management has put in place adequate machineries to clamp down and prosecute anyone caught.
7. In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit and thereafter report to the institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letter in the case of loss. Government loan
8. Any person who fails to report for service in the Service Corps as directed in the Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself available for service in the Service Corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
9. Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the Service Corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004. Quick loan
10. In observance of Covid-19 protocols, Prospective Corps Members are to strictly abide by all preventive guidelines and use the provisions made on camp for hand washing etc. Every Prospective Corps Member is therefore expected to come to camp with enough face masks and personal pocket size hand sanitizer.
If you have printed your call up letter, share your success story in the comment section below.