NYSC Call Up Letter Update For 2020 Batch B Stream IA
Please, note that the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released Call up letters for 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream IA orientation course. Loan
For those who have not seen their call up letters. We believe that all those mobilised for Batch ‘B’ Stream IA orientation course will be able to access their call up letters from Midnight (12:00am) November 6th. Get loan
Please, note that in line with COVID-19 Protocols, the number of mobilised prospective corps members have been slashed to 6000. Those who cannot see or print their Call-up letters from Midnight Friday 6th November have been scheduled for subsequent Streams.
They will be notified at the appropriate time when to print their call up letters. To ensure you are on the safe side, follow these procedures to print your call up letter. If your dashboard has been suspended, send an email to email@example.com
Some PCMs deployed to Lagos will have their Orientation Course in Osun, Ekiti and Ondo Camps.
Also, some PCMs deployed to FCT will have their Orientation Course in Niger, Kogi and Nasarawa Camps.
2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1(A) Orientation Course loan
The NYSC 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1(A) Orientation Course is scheduled to hold in all NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
(a) Commencement/Registration: Tuesday, 10th November, 2020
(b) Cut-off date for Registration; Midnight Friday, 13th November, 2020
(c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Monday, 16th November, 2020
(d) Closing Ceremony: Monday, 30th November, 2020
2. All Prospective Corps Members must present themselves for Covid-19 test at the camp before registration.
3. Prospective Corps members are to fill Covid-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) self reprinting form and print verification slip to be presented in camp for covid-19 test.
4. All prospective Corps Members slated for the 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1A Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Loan
Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the camp with their International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
5. National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnic as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
6. Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration at the Orientation Camp. Management has put in place adequate machineries to clamp down and prosecute anyone caught.
7. In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit and thereafter report to the institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letter in the case of loss. Government loan
8. Any person who fails to report for service in the Service Corps as directed in the Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself available for service in the Service Corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
9. Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the Service Corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004. Quick loan
10. In observance of Covid-19 protocols, Prospective Corps Members are to strictly abide by all preventive guidelines and use the provisions made on camp for hand washing etc. Every Prospective Corps Member is therefore expected to come to camp with enough face masks and personal pocket size hand sanitizer.
See list of items required for physical registration on NYSC orientation camp.
If you have printed your call up letter, share your success story in the comment section below.
Pleas orientation camp is on 3rd of December but in my call-up letter on 6th was written does it mean is separated I don’t want to get into mess
When will batch b stream 1b print their call up letter ? Any fixed date !!!
Please sir.. How can i get medical fitness certificate.. Am i to get it there at camp OT they will gimme note tot hospital… hope there’s no penalty if i go on Friday? Thank you
Get it from government hospital before going to camp.
plz when is the next Nysc registration
Pls sir since am not posted with this stream how do I go about my change of DOB issue
Read this post How to Correct Date of Birth at NYSC Portal
Magit guful Robert
The keep shifting me to streams… You me.. An I have done everything needed
When is Batch B stream 1B going to camp?.
I can’t login to my portal.. What is going on?
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mudashiru Sarafadeen Damilola
Y nysc didn’t firstly answer those that had been already registered with Batch A stream 1?
They are answering them but can’t take all of them at once. Wait for Stream IB
I was mobilize with batch A, but I was refused a call-up letter, and now batch b stream 1A, snubbed again. I don’t know why I’ve ran out of favour with these nysc people. They promised us first come first serve, but I got the boot. What a system
“In line with covid 19 protocols, kindly note that you have been scheduled for subsequent streams. You will be notified when to print your call up letter.”
This is what I saw on my dashboard, does it mean that I’m not going with this batch or I should still check back by 12am?? I’m confused.
Hello sir. I registered with batch A stream 1 on Feb 26th 2020 but unfortunately I wasn’t be able to print my call-up letter by then cause my dashboard showing this “you are not in this stream you will be notify when to print your call-up letter”, later Like a week’s ago my batch A untomatically changed to Batch B. And now that the print of call-up letters commerce my dashboard showing this “Inline with covid19 protocol, kindly note that you have been scheduled for subsequent stream.you will be notified at the appropriated time. What is the solution sir? Thanks
A guideline of where I was posted was sent to me but I still haven’t seen my call up letter …what could be wrong? am I still going to get the letter?
Please I can’t login to my dashboard again after printing my callup letter, is saying invalid email or pass code, what should I do?
Send email to email@example.com
Good day….. Please my dashboard is displaying “inline with covid 19 protocol, that I have been scheduled for subsequent streams…”
Please I want to really understand it, does it mean by 12am midnight, there will be changes on my dashboard or I shouldn’t bother checking again?