NYSC extends 2020 Batch A online registration deadline from 28/3/2020 to 31/3/20. See details below.
The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has extended online registration date for 2020 Batch ‘A’ Stream 1 Prospective Corps Members.
Online registration which was previously scheduled to end on Monday, March 28, 2020 has now been extended to Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
Prospective Corps members (PCMs) who are yet to register can register with this little opportunity given.
How to register for NYSC online
1. Go to the NYSC Online Registration portal at portal.nysc.org.ng.
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2020”.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account, just click on “Login Here” to login and continue your registration with your previous E-mail address and Password.
4.The revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2019 Batch “C” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Do not allow another person to thumb print for you.
6. You can apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear. See NYSC Registration Passport photograph requirements.
8. Make sure you do not forget the Email and Password used during your Online Registration.
9. Cross-check your details before submission to avoid wrong data.
10. You connect with us at our Social Media platforms for latest updates.
Check out the total cost of NYSC online registration at Cyber Café.
Things needed at Cyber Cafe for NYSC online registration
Below is the list of things you may need for NYSC online registration at Cyber cafe;
1. Your Passport photograph.
2. ATM cards (or you can use another persons ATM card).
3. Your personal details.
4. You need some cash to set off some bills.
5. Your Matric Number and JAMB reg number.
7. For foreign trained graduates Click here to check out all that you need for NYSC registration.
Check out this: Sample of NYSC online registration form.