Many Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) do not understand important information on the NYSC official time-table.
In this post, I will give explanations of activities on the NYSC time table.
Below is the NYSC explanation for all the activities on the official time table. Please, pay attention to the explanations.
The Explanations of NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Time Table Activities
The NYSC 2019 Batch C Time-Table has 3 columns and 12 rows with 11 serial number of activities.
We shall be explaining the activities from number 1 to number 11
1. 2019 Batch ‘B’ Post Mobilization Workshop 12th – 14th Sept 2019
During this period, NYSC conducts a Post mobilization for 2019 Batch ‘B’. At the workshop, the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and the NYSC management review the mobilization policies for 2019 Batch ‘B’.
Don’t worry about this, it is for NYSC and your Institution alone.
2. 2019 Batch ‘C’ Pre-Mobilization Workshop 7th – 1th Sept 2019
NYSC conducts a Pre-Mobilization Workshop to commence the mobilization process of 2019 Batch C.
At the workshop, the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and the Management of NYSC discuss the mobilization policies. They will also proffer solutions to the previous mobilization exercise, the way forward.
Note: This should not bother you, don’t worry about it, just move to number 3
3. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/Prospective Corps Members. 30th Sept – 6th Oct 2019
During this period, the NYSC National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja will visit your Institution for sensitization. They will teach you the Do’s and Don’ts and other things about NYSC.
Note: This exercise has been inactive for some times now, and you don’t need to worry yourself over that. For now, you’ll get all sensitization/briefing at nyscinfo.com
4. Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 10th – 14th Oct 2019
During this period, all the Corps Producing institutions (your school) will upload the Senate List on the NYSC portal.
If your name is not on the uploaded Senate List, you’ll not be able to register online.
Also, the list of those who want to revalidate will be uploaded. Although, these days, NYSC do it automatically. So no need for your school to upload your name for revalidation.
If you register with previous Batch, but did not go to camp, you will be automatically placed on the revalidation list.
5. Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 14th – 18th Oct 2019
During this period, just after uploading Senate list, Corps Producing Institutions (your school) will take the hard copies of the Senate list to the NYSC Abuja Headquarters for physical verification.
After submitting the hard copies of the Senate list to NYSC Headquarters, PCM will start seeing their names on the Senate List.
6. Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 14th – 31st Oct 2019
During this period, the NYSC online portal will open to accept applications from both foreign and locally trained Prospective Corps Members.
7. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 21st – 25th Oct 2019
During this period, the NYSC state deployment and relocation officers will be begin to accept complaints from Prospective Corps members.
So, if you have any issue before or after your online registration, you can complain to the appropriate officer.
Please, beware of fraudsters, anyone who ask you for money is not working for NYSC.
8. Action by ICT Department 31st Oct – 4th Nov 2019
During this period, just after your online registration, the NYSC ICT department will check and process the information you submitted to them. They are totally responsible for NYSC data base.
9. Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs 31st Oct – 4th Nov 2019
During this period, NYSC ICT will notify Prospective Corps Members to print their Call-up letters.
From your Call-up letter, you’ll see your state of deployment, the date to report and other vital information.
Some will be posted to Lagos, Borno, Adamawa etc
10. Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions 31st – 5th Nov 2019
During this period your school will begin to receive Call-up letter for PCM who opt to pick up their Call-up letters from their Institutions by not paying N3000. which is required to be paid for those that wish to print their Call-up letter at the comfort of their homes.
11. Commencement of 2019 Batch “C” Orientation Course
This is the date that the NYSC Orientation Camp Course will commence. The date is not usually include on the official time-table because unforeseen circumstances that may cause postponement.