It is obvious that most Prospective Corps Members (PCM) do not understand important information contained on the NYSC official time-table. For this reason, we shall be giving you the explanations of activities on NYSC time table. Just before that, be informed that NYSC has made little adjustment to the previously released official time-table, so what we shall be using for this explanations is the latest time-table.
Take a look at the latest official NYSC time-table for 2019 Batch B below. Just after looking at it, the explanation to all the activities follows immediately.
Please, pay attention to the explanations, so as you may not be confounded.
The Explanations of NYSC 2019 Batch ‘B’ Time Table Activities
The NYSC 2019 Batch B Time-Table has 3 columns and 12 rows with 11 serial number of activities.
We shall be explaining the activities from number 1 to number 11
1. 2019 Batch ‘A’ Post Mobilization Workshop 8th – 10th May 2019
During this period, NYSC conducts a Post-mobilization for 2019 Batch ‘A’. At the workshop, the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and the NYSC management review the mobilization policies for 2019 Batch ‘A’.
Don’t worry about this, it is for NYSC and your Institution alone.
2. 2019 Batch ‘B’ Pre-Mobilization Workshop 14th – 18th May 2019
NYSC conducts a Pre-Mobilization Workshop to commence the mobilization process of 2019 Batch B. At the workshop, the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and the Management of NYSC interface on the mobilization policies, appraise the previous mobilization exercise and proffer solutions on the way forward
This does not concerned you, don’t worry about it, just move to number 3
3. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/Prospective Corps Members. 10th – 25th May 2019
During this period, the NYSC National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja will visit your Institution to sensitize all the Prospective Corps Members about the National service, the Do’s and Don’ts and other vital things they need to know about NYSC. However, this exercise has been inactive for some times now, therefore, you don’t really need to bother yourself about that. For now, you’ll get all sensitization/briefing at nyscinfo.com
4. Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 6th – 25th May 2019
During this period, all the Corps Producing institutions (your school) will upload the Senate List on the NYSC portal at portal.nysc.org. If your name is not on the uploaded Senate List, you’ll not be able to do online registration. Also, the list of those that want to revalidate will be uploaded, but now, it’s been done automatically. All those who registered with previous Batch, received Call-up letter but did not go to camp will be automatically placed on the revalidation list.
5. Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 25th – 30th May 2019
During this period, just after uploading Senate list, Corps Producing Institutions (your school) will take the hard copies of the uploaded Senate List to the NYSC Abuja Headquarters for physical verification.
After submitting the hard copies of the Senate list to NYSC Headquarters, PCM will start seeing their names on the Senate List, instead of seeing “No record found”.
6. Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 1st June – 12th June 2019
During this period, the NYSC online portal will be opened to accept applications from both foreign and locally trained Prospective Corps Members.
READ ALSO: How to register for NYSC online
7. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 27th May – 13th June 2019
During this period, the NYSC state deployment and relocation officers will be begin to accept complaint from Prospective Corps members. So, if you have any issue before or after your online registration, you can complain to the appropriate officer. Please, beware of fraudsters, anyone who ask you for money is not working for NYSC.
8. Action by ICT Department 13th – 15th June 2019
During this period, just after your online registration, the NYSC ICT department will check and process the information you submitted to them. They are totally responsible for NYSC data base.
9. Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs 15th – 17th June 201
During this period, NYSC ICT will notify Prospective Corps Members to print their Call-up letters. From your Call-up letter, you’ll see your state of deployment, the date to report and other vital information.
Some will be posted to Lagos, Borno, Adamawa etc
10. Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions 15th – 17th June 2019
During this period your school will begin to receive Call-up letter for PCM who opt to pick up their Call-up letters from their Institutions by not paying N2,798.00 which is required to be paid for those that wish to print their Call-up letter at the comfort of their homes.
11. Commencement of 2019 Batch “B” Orientation Course
This is the date that the NYSC Orientation Camp Course will commence. The date is not always been included on the official time-table because unforeseen circumstances.