The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is in charge of prosecution of financial crimes such fraud, money laundering, and corruption. Here are the prerequisites and application instructions if you’re interested in applying for a position with the EFCC.
Requirements for EFCC Recruitment
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You must have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- You must have a good knowledge of computer operation.
- You must have good communication skills.
- You must be physically and medically fit.
How to Apply For EFCC Position
- EFCC’s website can be found at www.efccnigeria.org. Then select the “Careers” tab from the menu options by clicking on the (copy and paste that URL into your browser) tab. When hiring begins, you can look there for open roles.
- Examine the positions that are open and choose the one you want to apply for.
- To view the job description and requirements, click on the job title.
- Click the “Apply” button and complete the application form if you meet the conditions.
- Send your application and any necessary supporting materials, such as your resume, transcripts, and certificates.
Important: The EFCC’s hiring procedure is competitive and may involve an aptitude exam, an interview, and a background investigation.