7202 Applicants shortlisted by KWASSIP For Kwapreneur Program

The Kwara State Social Investment Programme (KWASSIP), has officially announced the released of selected applicants name, who will be fighting for their confirm placement in the Kwapreneur program.

The program which is meant only for business/individuals who hails from Kwara State, will have the selection process continues from Monday to Thursday, around 9am to 2pm at KWASSIP’s office.

Those that will be picked finally for the disbursement will be from the seven thousand two hundred and two (7,202) applicants shortlisted, which will be announced in no distant time after thorough scrutiny by professionals.

From the entry so far, it is being recorded that among the applicants that made it to this phase 73.7% are male while the remaining 26.3% are female candidates. Although 55.5% of the statistics are applicants who are coming in with a fresh business idea, with 44.5% being already established business seeking for funds to meet up with desirable output.

Also, among all the categories opted for by the applicants 33.4% went for Agriculture, 10.1% Fashion, 4.9% business management,6.7% Information and Communications Technology (ICT), while the remaining 23.6% is total of all other categories.

Once the finalist has been selected, they will be entitled to the loan of three hundred and fifty thousand naira (N350,000) to three million naira (N3,000,000) without interest attached, and also a confirmed training that will yield positivity in their businesses.

You can share this information with those that applied for this program, or friends and relatives via other social media platforms.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top