Action Against Hunger are accepting applications from interested and qualified people for its 2021 recruitment exercise. Therefore, if you are interested and fit for the fit for the role, this is the time to apply. Apart from the attractive salary on offer, the are numerous benefits like health care package for successful staff.
About Action Against Hunger
ACF International, a global humanitarian organization dedicated to ending world hunger, aims to save the lives of malnourished children while also providing communities with safe drinking water and long-term hunger solutions.
The post is based in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, and is for two months with the chance of extension.
The Data Entry Assistant will be in charge of consolidating tender information from suppliers who applied, printing suppliers’ documents from tender emails, uploading scanned copies of tender papers to LINK, and any other related tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a related discipline is required.
- Excellent computer abilities in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A minimum of one year of office administrative experience is required.
- Some logistics and supply chain experience.
- Ability to work as part of a group.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Before the final monthly cash count, double-check that any advances made during the month are justified.
- When issuing an advance, follow AAH purchasing procedures as outlined in KLV3 and report any violations to the Finance Officer and/or Finance Manager.
- On a daily basis, double-check that the physical cash box and the excel/Saga cash book are in sync.
- Ascertain that all suppliers are paid according to the terms of signed contracts.
- Check and ensure that invoices are of good quality, and notify any missing bills to the Finance Officer’s accountant as well as the bases.
- Scan and upload all invoices and their amounts as soon as they arrive, ensuring that they are in sync with the accounting system in Saga.
- Check that the accounting codes, project codes, and budget codes are correct after the monthly accounting close.
- If necessary, classify and split the invoices according to their budget lines, especially if they were used in multiple procedures. Prepare the files to be delivered to capital at the end of the monthly accounting close.
NGN183,056 per month is the minimum basic salary.
Other perks include 100 percent health care coverage, paid time off per year, and free and direct access to the Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please visit the official website of Action Against Hunger Initiative to submit your application.