The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program, which focuses on technology leadership, will begin in March 2022. Our mission is to find and mentor the most dedicated, innovative, and creative technical minds.
We believe in fostering the development of our graduates and providing them with the greatest possible start in their careers. Ericsson graduates get important job experience, skills, and information to help them advance in their careers. As a result, we will not only allow you to work with the teams on live projects, but you will also receive training courses and be assigned a special mentor who will provide formal and informal mentoring throughout the program.
Ericsson is a significant ICT (Information and Communication Technology) provider to service providers. We help our customers realize the full value of connectivity by developing game-changing technology and services that are simple to use, adopt, and scale, ensuring their success in a fully connected world. We are on a quest for simplicity in an increasingly complex world. We’re building game-changing technology that’s simple to use, adapt, and scale, so our clients can get the most out of their connectivity.
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program’s Goals and Benefits
- 12 month (plus) graduate program – before you go into an experienced job, we provide you with a fantastic training program.
- Examine your drive to be a leader and your passion for innovation. You’ll work in an open, high-performance environment that promotes idea development and exploration.
- Working with colleagues from all over the world in an international setting.
- On-the-job training, classroom training, and e-learning are all available.
- A mentorship and buddy system is in place.
- A chance to work for the industry’s global leader in telecommunications.
- Mentorship programs are offered by senior industry experts.
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program Qualification Requirements
We are looking for Engineering graduates with one of the following bachelor’s degrees who graduated in 2019 or 2020.
- Telecommunications-focused Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees
- There should be no more than one year of job experience for the candidate.
- Candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program and have finished their bachelor’s degree by December 2020 at the latest. All candidates who have been shortlisted will have their NYSC program verified.
How to Apply
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to Ericsson’s website.
VisitEricsson’s website for further information.