9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company that was granted a Unified Access Service License by the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a comprehensive variety of telecommunication services throughout the country, including voice, data, and enterprise services.
9mobile has established itself as an industry leader in terms of great customer service, quality, and innovation. Innovation is more than a buzzword at 9mobile; it is about how the company adds meaning to people’s lives and constantly pushes the boundaries to find new solutions to tackle everyday problems.
Interested and eligible people are invited to apply for a position at 9mobile.
Specialist, Fraud Management
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Implement subscriber fraud management methods across all customer products and services with the goal of protecting the company’s revenue and assets against fraud leakages through preventative, detective, and corrective controls.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer Science, Accounting, or any relevant discipline.
- Relevant Professional Certifications(ACA, CISA, CRISC, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of GSM network architecture
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience
- Working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst is required.
- Technical knowledge of data models, database architecture, data mining, and segmentation techniques is required.
- Strong familiarity with and experience with:
- Data visualization packages (Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, etc.).
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, etc.).
- Big Data analytics (Hadoop, Hives).
- Fraud Investigation and Monitoring
- Industry Knowledge
- Analytical and Problem solving.
- Technical know-how.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
How To Apply