Baker Hughes Graduate Internships For Nigerian Graduates Of Engineering & Technology 2023
Baker Hughes, a GE corporation (NYSE:BHGE) is the first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions in the world. BHGE leverages the enthusiasm and experience of its workforce, drawing on a long history of invention in order to increase efficiency throughout the oil and gas value chain.
Undergraduates pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree can use the Baker Hughes Internship to get practical job experience that will serve as the basis for their future careers. During our internship programs, you will gain first-hand knowledge of the procedures, guidelines, and procedures that are in place to guarantee that client needs are satisfied through perfect execution and the use of cutting-edge technology.
Your personal effort and capacity to prove your competence in comparison to the criteria outlined in the Competency-Development Program will determine how quickly you advance (CDP).
Your performance, including proof of your unwavering dedication to fulfilling your accountabilities, will determine how far you advance.
Your manager will assist you in acquiring the relevant abilities and information. In order to evaluate your abilities and knowledge, your manager will also oversee the assessment procedure. Working with a designated mentor will help to make sure you have a thorough, all-encompassing learning experience. You will receive guidance and support from your mentor so that you can eventually assist less seasoned workers.
Your training will be built on the development of leadership skills, self-study assignments, and unmatched technical training courses in addition to on-the-job learning. By obtaining BHGE credentials, the CDP’s building blocks, you will be strengthening the base of your profession.
You will gain fundamental oilfield knowledge while working under the guidance of an experienced Field Engineer during the course of the program. Your goal should be to show that you can operate competently with a steadily expanding range of knowledge, skills, and customer-facing responsibilities over time, and eventually be able to assist less experienced Field Engineers.
Benefits Of Baker Hughes Graduate Internships
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Qualification Requirements For Baker Hughes Graduate Internships
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have graduated from a Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Baker Hughes on bakerhughes.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com and apply
For more details, visit Baker Hughes website.