By 2030, CWW Tech Africa will have equipped 1 million young people with the necessary digital and technological skills. To enable African youth to be employable and entrepreneurial, CWW Tech Africa was founded. Our graduates go on to serve as mentors and make contributions to the CWW Tech Africa neighborhood, the global tech community, and society at large.
The learning tracks available for cohort 2.0 are:
- Digital Marketing
- Content writing
- Product Design
- Data Analysis
- Graphics Design
- Product Management
- African teenagers living in Africa between the ages of 18 and 35 are eligible for the program.
- Laptop and dependable Internet accessibility
- Able to comprehend and speak clearly in English
- Able to fully commit and finish the program in six weeks
- Participate in real-world initiatives with authentic companies.
- Mentoring: You would have access to individuals who are already a part of the system and receive advice from them.
- Free certificate of completion: At the conclusion of your program, you would receive a certificate of completion.
- Free soft skill development: Receive free soft skill development. Learn practical life skills.
- Receive instruction from the most knowledgeable professionals in the field.
- Internships will be given out based on performance and dedication to the program.
After the first six weeks of the training program, the internship placement will start.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.