Applications are now being accepted for the Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program from appropriately qualified applicants who have recently graduated from recognized universities. The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program is designed to attract and mentor the most dedicated, inventive, and creative technological minds in the country.
The organization offers a 12-month (plus) graduate program as a wonderful way to gain experience before moving into a more senior position. Examine your drive to be a leader and your passion for innovation. You will be surrounded by an open, inspirational atmosphere that stimulates the production of new ideas and the investigation of existing ones.
Ericsson is a significant ICT (Information and Communication Technology) provider to service providers. We help our customers realize the full value of connectivity by developing game-changing technology and services that are simple to use, adopt, and scale, ensuring their success in a fully connected world. We are on a quest for simplicity in an increasingly complex world. We’re building game-changing technology that’s simple to use, adapt, and scale, so our clients can get the most out of their connectivity.
Ericsson was formed 140 years ago by Lars Magnus Ericsson on the idea that communication is a basic human need. We’ve kept delivering ground-breaking solutions and using technology for good since then.
Ericsson Graduate Program’s Goals and Benefits
You will be able to do the following at Ericsson:
- Push the limits of what’s possible with your abilities and ingenuity.
- Create never-before-seen answers to some of the world’s most difficult problems.
- You’ll be tested, but you won’t be on your own.
- You’ll be joining a group of varied innovators who are all eager to challenge the status quo and create the future.
- Collaborate with people from all over the world in an international setting.
- Continuous on-the-job training, classroom training, and e-learning are all options.
- A mentor and buddy program is available.
- A chance to work for the industry’s global leader in telecommunications.
Ericsson Graduate Program Requirements Qualification
- Applicants must be engineering graduates with one of the following bachelor’s degrees who completed their studies in 2019 or 2020 to be eligible for the Ericsson Graduate Program:
- Telecommunications-focused Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees
- There should be no more than one year of job experience for the candidate.
- Candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program and have finished their bachelor’s degree by December 2020 at the latest. All candidates who have been shortlisted will have their NYSC program verified.
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Good planning organizing skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Broad Technical Skill
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
How to Apply
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below. To apply, go to Ericsson’s website.
Interested individuals should apply online at the official application page for the Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2022.
Click here for additional information.