The annual essay competition for the Future of Privacy Scholarship, sponsored by VPN service provider ExpressVPN, is accepting submissions. Students explore pressing challenges of the digital age through an annual essay competition with the possibility to earn cash awards.
The scholarship winner in 2022 will be awarded $5,000 in cash as well as a one-year subscription to ExpressVPN. The scholarship also chooses five runners-up, each of whom will also get an ExpressVPN membership good for a year.
To be eligible for the ExpressVPN Future of Privacy Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Essays must be written in English.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in either a high school, undergraduate school or graduate school which can be located anywhere in the world.
- There is no age or citizenship requirement.
- Essays must be sent via email only, to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be valid, the application email must include applicant’s name and current grade level. Also, the email must carry the name, address and contact details of applicant’s school.
- One entry per student. Multiple entries per student will be disregarded.
- The winner will be required to submit a valid ID and proof of enrolment in a high school, undergraduate school, or graduate school.
- The winner of the $5,000 USD prize
- The winner will be highlighted on various communication platforms. This is a fantastic way to develop your resume whether you want to work in journalism, law, computer science, or any related subject of study.
- Possibility to assume a prominent position in the expanding discussion surrounding encryption, digital rights, online privacy, and the battle against censorship.
How To Apply
Interested candidates for the ExpressVPN Future of Privacy Scholarship 2022 should compose an essay responding to the following prompt: How would you make sure the metaverse was free, open, and secure if you were creating its rules? There should be 600–800 words in your essay. You must submit your application by the deadline.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.