As a core value of career development, FirstBank cultivates a culture of continuous learning that is suited to the requirements and goals of both the workforce and the company as a whole.
We have invested in e-learning, mobile learning, classrooms, real and virtual libraries through our FirstAcademy and our learning centers dispersed across the nation to give all of our employees the chance to prepare themselves for future jobs that will benefit both them and the business.
The following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 30 June 2022.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The program gives all of our employees the chance to prepare for jobs in the future that will be advantageous to both the organization and themselves.
How To Apply
Go to First Bank of Nigeria PLC on gradtrainee.firstbanknigeria.com to apply
The ‘Proceed’ button is where new candidates should click and enter their contact details. After submitting, the portal will send you an activation email with a link that will let you carry on with the application. To proceed with the application, you must click the link or copy and paste the URL into your browser. The application portal will instantly redirect you there so you can finish and submit your application.
- It might take 15 to 30 minutes before the confirmation email delivers into your inbox depending on the traffic. Kindly exercise patience please.
- You will not receive any e-mail if your e-mail address is incorrect, non-functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity for a long period of time. You should therefore ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- Returning applicants should click on the “Login” button, then input their registered e-mail address and password to continue their applications.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the application process or run into any problems. In addition, you can contact the help desk by phone at 09168106532, 08126489618, 09121581794, or via WhatsApp at 09168106532.
- Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) that would be generated upon successful submission of your application, as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Ensure to keep the confirmation code as received in your mailbox.
- Do note that you are only allowed to submit one application for the Graduate Trainee Programme. Duplicate entries are not allowed and will not be processed.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.