St Gerard’s Catholic Hospital is one of the topnotch medical centres situated in Kaduna State. Aside normal medical care, it has an accredited Family medicine and Basic nursing training programs which has trained a lot of personnels in the field.
The size and reputation of St Gerard’s Catholic Hospital is one of the secret behind it’s success, as it’s responsiveness along side standard innovatives in providing personalized care has made the hospital more famous.
The dedication of its staff, physicians, state-of-the-art facilities, upgraded technology, and team approach to cases is part of the success story.
Available Positions to Apply For
Interested and qualified applicants are free to apply for any of the underlisted positions;
1. Medical Officers
Medical officers are highly needed by St Gerard’s Catholic Hospital, as long as the applicants meet up with the requirements.
Duties of the Medical Officers
- Render timely medical services/treatments to patients
- Observe the urgency and seriousness of a patient problem by carrying out proper examination/investigation.
- Recommend the right place for referrals/out treatment options, for appropriate handling of severe cases.
- Render urgent medical/nursing services, which includes assessment, stabilization, and recession.
- Attend to referrals, support services, therapeutic, diagnostic, etc.
- Must posses Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Must have completed NYSC (either posses discharge certificate or exemption letter).
- Be a registered member of the professional body for medicine.
- Posses a valid practicing license.
- Being a computer literate is an added advantage.
Qualified pharmacist are needed by St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital, as Long as the interested person(s) meet up with the requirements.
Duties of the Pharmacist
- Dispense medications to patients just as prescribed by the doctors.
- Ensure proper reviewing of doctor’s prescription so as to meet with accuracy and suitability on patients.
- Give information and advise about drugs usage, right dosage, correct storage method, and side effects.
- Keep records such as pharmacy records, concerned inventory files, and necessary patient’s files.
- Order/purchase drugs, pharmaceutical supplies etc.
- Carry out proper storage of drugs.
- Posses B. Pharm. (Hon.), and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Must have completed NYSC and have eithe a discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Be a registered member of a professional body.
- Have a recent and genuine practicing license.
- Be a computer literate.
Closing Date: The application is currently open, and will come to an end by 28th of February, 2021.
How to Apply for St Gerard’s Catholic Hospital Kaduna Recruitment
Interested and qualified Applicants are expected to send their application letter, along side with their CV, Copy of License and other required credentials to the address;
The Human Resource Officer, St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital, P.M.B. 2144, Kakuri-Kaduna South, Kaduna State.
Note: All submissions should be done on or before the closing date.