The ongoing depreciation of the Nigerian Naira necessitates the establishment of a safety net for businesses. As a result, cooperatives and credit unions are looking for a secure platform where they may save and receive interest in stable currencies. Xend Finance is an excellent example of a platform that allows businesses to avoid currency depreciation. Here’s all you need to know about Xend, a financial technology startup.
Xend Finance is a renowned Nigerian fintech company dedicated to assisting Credit Unions, Cooperatives, and people in saving in stable currencies. The privately held online savings platform focuses on using decentralized finance (DeFi) to combat currency depreciation. The group was started by Abafor Chima and Aronu Ugochukwu in 2019 and has since flourished. Xend is primarily focused on Fintech, e-commerce, and payments.
Small enterprises can also use the organization’s business and payment tools. You may manage your inventory, pay and receive payments offline or online, and organize your business reports. Additionally, Xend Finance allows you to buy and store your Cryptocurrency.
More information on how to save money in Nigeria can be found here.
- 1 What are the features of Xend Finance?
- 2 1. Savings Plans (Fixed and Flexible)
- 3 2. Make a deposit in local currency
- 4 3. Highest Profits and Benefits
- 5 4. There are no limits to the amount of money you can earn from referrals.
- 6 5. Keep your money in stable currencies.
- 7 6. Funds can be sent, received, withdrawn, and deposited at any time and from any location.
- 8 How can I sign up for the Xend Finance app on my phone?
- 9 How can I get money into my Xend Finance Wallet?
- 10 What is Xend Finance and how does it work?
- 11 What are Xend Finance’s daily transaction limits?
- 12 What is Xend Lunchpad, and how does it work?
- 13 How can I get in touch with XendFinance?
- 14 Summary
What are the features of Xend Finance?
The Xend Finance Mobile App has a number of fascinating features. They are as follows:
1. Savings Plans (Fixed and Flexible)
You can personalize your savings strategy. To do so, choose between Fixed and Flexible Plans to get the most out of your savings. You deposit a fixed amount into your Xend wallet on a regular basis with a Fixed plan. A Flexible plan, on the other hand, permits you to deposit any amount you like.
2. Make a deposit in local currency
Essentially, you may use the Xend Finance Mobile App to buy credit money or digital currencies in your local currency. Your purchase is immediately reflected in your Xend wallet.
3. Highest Profits and Benefits
Xend offers a 70 percent annual percentage yield (APY) depending on your incentives and savings. Another element that impacts how high your income will be is the length of time your savings are locked up.
4. There are no limits to the amount of money you can earn from referrals.
Xend pays you a reward for each referral you make. Another fantastic strategy to increase your interest in the platform is to refer your friends.
5. Keep your money in stable currencies.
The daily depreciation of the Nigerian Naira is well-known. Essentially, a good solution to this dilemma is to save in valued currencies and earn interest on your funds.
6. Funds can be sent, received, withdrawn, and deposited at any time and from any location.
You can transfer, receive, deposit, and withdraw funds with the Xend Finance Mobile App from anywhere and at any time. In other words, you have a digital bank in your hands.
The Xend Finance Mobile app is simple, convenient, and user-friendly thanks to the features listed above.
How can I sign up for the Xend Finance app on my phone?
Follow the steps below to register for the Xend Finance Mobile App:
- Go to the Google Playstore for Android or the App Store for iOS and download the Xend Finance app.
- Fill up your information on the app’s registration form to create a Xend account.
- Confirm your email address and create a username that is unique to you.
- Finally, add funds to your digital wallet by purchasing them in your local currency. Your Xend wallet will reflect any deposit you make.
How can I get money into my Xend Finance Wallet?
Follow the steps below to add money to your wallet:
- Launch the Xend Finance App on your mobile device.
- Select ‘Add Money’ from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, decide how you want to fund your digital wallet.
What is Xend Finance and how does it work?
Here are three stages to help you understand how Xend works:
- You begin by putting money aside as an individual, a cooperative, or a credit union.
- Make a list of your savings goals and work toward them.
- After that, invest in DeFi networks. Xend converts your money into a stable currency, which it then lends to lending platforms. This is to ensure that you receive a respectable rate of return on your investment.
- Finally, save money and earn interest on it. Xend multiplies your interest and invests it in assets that will maximize your profits.
What are Xend Finance’s daily transaction limits?
Fortunately, on Xend, your daily transaction limits are unrestricted. Every day, you can make as many transactions as you like.
What is Xend Lunchpad, and how does it work?
Xend Lunchpad is a platform that helps you gain the attention and resources you need for your startup. In a nutshell, the digital platform provides your project with the visibility and resources it needs to succeed. It also connects sound initiatives with influential people all across the world.
How can I get in touch with XendFinance?
You can reach out to Xend in the following ways:
- Office Address: Suite D6, Bethel Plaza, 36 Garden Ave, 400261, Enugu
- Read this – Expertnaire Review – How to Make Money Through Affiliate Marketing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.xend.finance
- Phone Number: +234 70 0003 0000
The Xend Finance Mobile App is a convenient digital bank that allows you to send and receive payments. It also protects you from the depreciation of the Nigerian Naira. Additionally, you can invest in Cryptocurrency as a future type of investing. Xend Finance is undeniably beneficial to its users.