In order to dispose of the underlisted properties by the Commission in Abuja, the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), Abuja, desires to seek seasoned, qualified auctioneers to show interest. States of Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Osun, Kwara, and Nasarawa.
Nature Of Property For Disposal:
The properties for disposal include cars and landed property. Open here to download the property list:
Interested individuals/companies should submit the following eligibility documents:
- Company Profile
- Evidence of registration in the relevant line of business
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation Issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of the Company’s Income Tax^ Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2021
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022 (will be an added advantage)
- Evidence of Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022; (will be an added advantage)
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022 (will be an added advantage)
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants, and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate by BPP
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years-2019,2020 & 2021
- Evidence of good financial standing of the Company by submission of the Company’s Statement of Account for six (6) months preceding the date of Advert/Advance Payment Guarantee
- Evidence of execution of at least three (3) similar auctions (job) in the last five years
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission is a former or present Director, shareholder, or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid is true and correct in all particulars.
How To Apply
Submission Of Expression Of Interest
Bidders are to submit for each of the Lots, two hard copies and soft copies of each of the Technical and Financial Bids with a soft copy of the Financial Bid only in MS-Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes clearly marked as “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively.
Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a third sealed envelope, addressed to the Chairman, ICPC, Plot 802, Constitution Avenue, Central Area Abuja. clearly marked with the Asset name, Lot and number.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the Bidder and be submitted in a designated box at the Office of the Director, POCD, 3rd Floor, Room TF09, on or before 11:00 am on 14th of October, 2022. Please ensure that you sign a Bid Submission Register at the same office for submission as the Commission will not be held liable for wrongly submitted bids.
All submission materials must be sent with a covering letter addressed to the Chairman, ICPC Plot 802, Constitution Avenue, Central Area Abuja, on letterhead from the company or firm. Clearly identifying the Lot being bid on
Deadline: All applicants must submit their materials on or before noon on the same day, not later than three weeks from the publication date.
DISCLAIMER: Unless further validated on your end, do not provide money to or divulge confidential financial information to any organizer or recruiter.