Some of the safeguards you should take when applying for jobs to guarantee a successful application are listed below:
- When sending a job application, never send a blank email.
- Sending a job application without a subject line is a big no-no.
- Do not send application mail that has been forwarded.
- Please do not attach your CV from your computer.
- Send your CV in word format when applying through an ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- Professional fonts should be used (Arial, Times New Roman, Calibri)
- There’s no need to include a photo on your CV…
- Unless otherwise specified
- Make your CV and cover letter unique.
- Nothing is set in stone, so tailor your CV and cover letter to the position you’re applying for.
- Do not Lie on your CV.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.
Need Federal Govt Free-Interest Loan? =>See Here.