The Loyola Foundation has opened a grant application platform to help individuals who live in less developed nations. Use this fantastic chance to put your business concept to good use by starting a new firm or expanding an existing one. Examine the requirements and apply before it’s too late. In this article, you will get complete information on how to apply for Loyola Foundation Grant 2021.
Loyal Foundation Grant 2021 is a non-profit organisation committed to helping Catholic missions in developing nations. Empowerment of Young People (World Bank Group)
Is your initiative a part of a Catholic missionary effort in another country?
Is it a capital project (building, machinery, or a vehicle)?
Is it possible to complete your project for $20,000 (or less)?
Is it possible to get official permission from the local Diocesan Ordinary for your project?
Yes, if you answered yes to the previous question. During open application season, you may then complete an online grant enquiry form. Vaccination registration for Covid-19 has begun. You can also read How to Write a Grant Proposal 2021/2022
Requirements Loyola Foundation Grant
- A plan and professional cost estimate generated by a local contractor, as well as pro forma invoices for needed supplies and pictures of the project in its current state, if relevant, are required for a construction or remodeling project.
- A pro forma statement issued by a local dealership estimating the cost of the car or equipment for the purchase of equipment or a vehicle.
- The local diocesan ordinary’s written permission, with his raised impression stamp affixed. The ordinary must have examined and authorized the exact project in this letter.
The Application Process is as follows:
- Fill out the Online Grant Inquiry Form (during the open application period): The enquiry will be considered for eligibility after it has been received. If the applicant is qualified, they will be given a grant reference number and a link to submit the complete grant application.
- Fill out the grant application and send in any additional documentation that are required (professional cost estimates, pro forma invoices, maps, pictures, etc.). The online grant application form requires all additional paperwork to be uploaded and attached. Please do not submit this information via the postal service.
- Include a letter of permission from the local Diocesan Ordinary, complete with his raised impression stamp. This must be an actual letter authorising the specific project and submitted to the Foundation office, along with your award reference number. The foundation cannot confirm receipt of this letter without the award reference number attached. Please, find out How To Get A Job Without Work Experience
Winter meeting applications will be accepted from June 15th to September 30th. Please submit your application according to the grant cycle dates. If you want to apply, please visit the Loyola Foundation’s official website for more information.