Microsoft Summer Internship – Every year, Microsoft welcomes thousands of university graduates and students from around the world to work for the company. You contribute your ambitions, talent, and potential, as well as your enthusiasm for the trip ahead.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls, with a culture that promotes a growth mentality, a theme of inspiring greatness, and encourages teams and leaders to give it their all every day.
Microsoft is a non-discriminatory employer. Age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances will not prevent qualified applicants from being considered for employment.
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, United States. Computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services are developed, manufactured, licensed, supported, and sold by the company. The Microsoft Windows operating system, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers among the company’s most well-known software products. The Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface range of touchscreen personal computers are the company’s major hardware offerings.
Goals and Benefits
Industry-leading healthcare giving initiatives
Networking and connection opportunities
Product and service discounts
Qualifications for the Summer Internship Program
- Studying engineering, computer science, or a related field for a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Following the internship, you must have at least one more quarter/semester of school to complete.
- One year of object-oriented programming expertise (C, C#, C++, Java, Python) is required.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of computer science concepts, such as data structures and algorithms.
- We’re looking for anyone who want to finish their studies (get their diploma) in 2023.
How to Apply
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply for a job at Microsoft, go to careers.microsoft.com.
Visit the Microsoft website for additional information.