Have you been waiting for NDA form? Do you wish to be admitted into the academy as part of the 73rd Regular Course student? If ‘yes’ why not take this bold step, by applying.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), has started accepting interested Nigerians into the academy for the 73rd Regular Course.
The online form will be accessible from on the 23rd of January, 2021 to 24th of April, 2021.
How to Apply for NDA 73rd Regular Program
Applicants are to apply by visiting the official portal meant for this purpose, by clicking here [https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng].
- Once the webpage is opened, you will find a button with the inscription ‘Purchase form’. Click on it.
- Generate an RRR number required for the application form payment.
- Pay the sum of three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500).
- Get the form filled, after payment confirmation.
Note: The payment for NDA application form must be done through REMITA, which is the only accepted payment platform.
The available programmes can be accessed from the official web page https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng .
All aspiring candidates are therefore adviced to get the guidelines from the webpage, and read all instructions carefully in order to be guided.
Requirements for NDA Regular Program
- Aspiring candidates must select NDA as first choice institution in JAMB.
- Meet up with the cut off mark for the preferred course of study.
- Must have SSCE result.
NB: Other requirements, test centres, eligibility for several programmes, can be seen online once you visit the application portal link above.