Applications are requested from qualified and interested individuals for the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Trainee Program in 2022.
The Sovereign Wealth Fund of Nigeria is managed by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority. In May 2011, the National Assembly passed an act creating it as an independent agency.
GAP is a crucial component of the Authority’s plan to support the development of human capacity while promoting nation-building. Through a program designed to develop global talents and produce a new generation of leaders for the entire country, NSIA provides young, ambitious, and performance-driven graduates with the chance to gain firsthand experience in the Authority’s core business sectors.
This two-year program, which combines classroom instruction with on-the-job training, provides recent graduates who want to learn asset and portfolio management, management, infrastructure project management, investment operations, compliance, audit, and risk management with an unmatched opportunity.
Successful applicants will be provided with a special combination of information, skills, and competences necessary to make the smooth transition into the wider corporate world through intense on-the-job training. After the 2021 pilot program’s successful launch, NSIA is currently aiming to start the 2022 GAP.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
How to Apply
Candidates who satisfy the requirements and pass the screening process will be enrolled in a seven-week bootcamp. Candidates who successfully complete bootcamp will be considered for the final selection.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.