Universities are well-known for preferring students with Distinction and higher Credit for direct entry programs. However, some employers are willing to accept applicants with poor credit.
Lower credit HND students do not have any difficulties because they are eligible for direct admission to all Nigerian universities. However, only a few colleges consider lower credit in ND, which I will discuss further in this article.
As a result, if you want to discover which universities in Nigeria accept lower credit for direct admittance, I strongly advise you to read this article thoroughly. Trust me, I’ll make it as detailed as possible so you can comprehend every word.
Universities That Accept Direct Entry With Lower Credit (2022)
Based on the admission standards listed in the JAMB Brochure, we at Nyscinfo.com have created a list of universities that accept Lower Credit.
It’s important to remember that all private institutions in Nigeria would accept lower credit for direct admittance as long as you can afford the associated fees, such as school fees and other expenses, while some competitive courses may require higher credit.
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto (UDUSOK)
- Niger Delta University, NDU, Wilberforce
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT
- Nasarawa State University (NSUK), Keffi
- University of Jos, UNIJOS
- Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (formerly Anambra State University (ANSU)
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU
- Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA
- University of Ilorin, UNILORIN (accepts lower credit in history and performer art)
Above are the only universities that will accept lower credit for direct admittance in 2022. As I previously stated, most colleges do not take lower credit for direct admittance, but as of the time of writing this post, just a few of the schools listed above do.
Now that you’ve seen which universities accept lower credit, you may choose which one to go. Why not leave a comment on the one you like, and we’ll be happy to provide additional information and help.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.