We have previously reported that the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence (NSCDC) recruitment will commence on Monday, December 12, 2022. In this post, we will show you how to apply for the Nigeria Civil Defence job on NSCDC Recruitment Portal.
According to the Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, the recruitment website will be opened on December 12th 2022.
Here we provide a guide on how to apply for a job on the NSCDC recruitment portal, including how to fill the NSCDC application form and requirements.
NSCDC recruitment portal
Kindly be informed that the NSCDC recruitment application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you have interest in applying for any job position with the corps.
To start your application, first, you need to visit the application page for the Civil Defence 2022 recruitment exercise.
How to Apply for NSCDC recruitment
Application is very easy. All you need is visit the official recruitment portal and create an account. Once you’ve done that, fill the recruitment form by providing the right information. Follow the steps below:
- Visit www.cdfipb.careers
Click on ‘Apply’ button
Enter your information on the space provided
Upload your documents (certificates and National ID)
Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Height – Male (1.68m), Female (1.65m)
- Age – between 18 and 30
- Academic Qualification – B.Sc, HND or OND, WASSCE
Link to Apply For NSCDC CDCFIB Recruitment
To fill the applications form, Candidates should logon to the portal https://cdcfib.carrier
Note the following:
- The NSCDC application portal will open from Monday 12th December, 2022.
- Ensure you fill and submit the application form online via the official portal.
- You are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the physical screening.
- Don’t submit multiple applications as this means automatic disqualification.
You may also wish to apply for National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment.
If you have questions or contribution regarding this post, go to the comment section below.