In this post, I’ll show you the collections of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Public Notice for NYSC Batch C 2019.
PUBLIC NOTICE BOARD (Nysc Batch C 2019)
1. NYSC to start adding date of Birth on Discharge Certificate
“This is to inform all Prospective corps members that henceforth NYSC will include Date of Birth on Certificate of National Service. To this end, you are advised to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, immediately after your Online Registration.”
++To check your name on the senate list for all institutions, kindly CIick here
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023
2. Tipes to guide PCMs as online registration Commences for NYSC batch c 2019.
- NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
- Click on “Mobilization Batch C, 2019” then click on Fresh Registration link, if you are registering for the first time.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2019 Batch “B” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
3. Correction of errors during online registration
2019 Batch “C” Prospective Corps Members are to make use of the links on their dashboard appropriately during Online Registration.
- Name Correction
i. Spelling Error
ii. Re-arrangement of name
iii. Replacement of name
iv. Addition of name
v. Removal of name
- Date of Birth correction
- Correction of Qualification
- Class of Degree correction
- Correction of Course of Study
4. Tips to guide foreign PCMs
- Upload your Original documents not photocopy.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
- Input your name correctly as it is on your certificate.
- You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to camp.
- Contact Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated to obtain Evaluation Letter.
- Note that SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
- If you are exempted from service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ.
- Those excluded from service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
- Go to camp with your Original documents as uploaded online including translated version of your certificate.
- For more information on the Mobilization process, click Foreign PCMs Requirement link on the Portal.
5. General notice for Nysc Batch C 2019
- PCMs to contact their Institutions, if they are faced with the following challenges during Online Registration.
a. Wrong Matriculation Number
b. Invalid or Wrong JAMB Number
c. No records found on the Senate list on the portal.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
- Married Female PCMs can request for concessional posting online during registration, upload all necessary documents as stipulated on your dashboard.
- PCMs who are in the Medical profession are to come with their licence, those with expired licence are advised to renew their licence before going to camp.
- The portal is also open for part-time graduates, register online so as to be able to print your Exclusion Letter on your dashboard , when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.
- Nigerian trained graduates who are exempted from service should make sure they collect their Exemption Certificate on time. NYSC will only allow corrections within three (3) months from the date of Online Registration.
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023