We are pleased to inform the general public and all prospective corps members that the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has fixed July 10, 2022 as the commencement date for 2022 Batch B Stream 2 online registration for prospective corps members. Loan.
This was disclosed on Sunday through the official Twitter handle of the scheme. Apply for loan. Below is the full statement as obtained by Nyscinfo.côm;
UPLOADING AND REGISTRATION OF PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS FOR 2022 BATCH ‘B’ STREAM 2 SERVICE YEAR
This is to notify the general public that preparations are in top gear towards a hitch-free 2022 Batch ‘B’ (2) Mobilization Exercise.
2. Accordingly, portal is now opened for all Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) to upload list of their qualified graduates. Check NYSC Senate list.Need Federal Govt Free-Interest Loan? =>See Here.
3. At the end of the upload, graduates of Nigerian CPIs would commence online registration on 10th July 2022.
4. Similarly, foreign trained graduates would also login from 10th July 2022 to upload their documents before being invited for pre-camp physical verification. Loan.
5. Those who failed to report for previous camp registration should also use the opportunity to login and revalidate their call-up details when the portal opens on 10th July 2022.
6. Remobilization of corps members who earlier absconded service is on-going. Abscondees who recently completed all processes for remobilization should login now and register on or before 9th July 2022. There will be no extension. Loan
7. Management wishes to reiterate that only qualified graduates should avail themselves for mobilization as illegal enlistment attracts jail term upon conviction by the law court.
Click Here to check out how to apply for NYSC foundation loan.