The application period for the Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programmes 2022 is now open. Highly motivated candidates, particularly young African graduates, are encouraged to apply. Quality, possibility, and exceptional opportunity are all hallmarks of every Standard Bank graduate program.
An internship with Standard Bank Group allows you to obtain essential job experience while also laying the groundwork for your university qualification. You’ll start contributing right away as you get involved in real projects – and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
After completing your internship, you will have highly sought-after skills and qualifications. As a result, you’ll be able to take control of your career and apply for the role of your dreams.
You will develop a real-world understanding of Standard Bank Group while being coached and supported to attain the goals you have set for yourself during your learnership with Standard Bank Group.
The curriculum combines theory and practice, and includes structured work experience as well as structured learning with an accredited training provider, culminating in a SAQA-certified qualification.
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programs:
- Completed Matric with a 60% average or above for all programmes
- Minimum tertiary academic average of 60% or above for learnerships, internships and graduate programmes depending on specific programme requirements
- Currently completing or a completed tertiary qualification in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Social Science and Mathematics
- Matric, Higher Certificate, Diploma, Advanced diploma, Btech, Degree and Post Graduate qualifications accepted depending on specific programme requirements
- Must be a South Africa citizen, between ages of 18-30, not registered for or completing another learnership or internship.
How To Apply
Please note that all recruitment procedures are in accordance with local laws and regulations. Standard Bank South Africa has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that mandates that all workers be completely vaccinated.
As part of our recruitment process, we will never ask for money or any other sort of payment. If this happens to you, please call +27 800222050 or email TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.