The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has officially announced the commencement of online registration for 2020 Post-UTME. This was made known in a statement signed by Dr Chris Igbokwe, Registrar of the institution. The statement can also be accessed on the university’s official website.
According to Igbokwe, candidates who made UNN their first choice and scored 180 or above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME) are eligible for the screening.
Igbokwe said, candidates are to purchase the Post UTME form at a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) in any bank of their choice. The deadline for purchasing of the form is August 28, 2020.
The Registrar also said, Direct Entry candidates who made University of Nigeria their first choice should also purchase the post UTME form.
Part of the statement read as follows:
Online registration starts on August 5, and ends on August 28. Candidates are expected to log on to UNN website: www.unn.edu.ng for details on process of registration,”
How To Register For UNN Post UTME For 2020/2021
Follow the steps below to register for post UTME:
1) Visit official UNN portal at https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/.
2) Click on “Prospective” at the top of the website.
3) Select “All Application Forms” and click on it.
4) Click on “2020/2021 ADMISSION APPLICATIONS”.
5) Click “Post-UTME Admission Screening Application“ from the drop down menu OR click it right from the link on this page to bypass step 1-4.
6) Enter your JAMB Reg. Number
7) Generate Invoice and Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
8) Return to Portal and enter your JAMB Registration Number
9) Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
10) Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Center and Examination Number. (Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
11) Re-enter your grades correctly
12) Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB). Below are Certificates to upload;
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates)
13) Click the “NEXT” button.
14) Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
15) Check the CONFIRMATION BOX
16) Click SUBMIT.
17) Finally, print Acknowledgement Slip.