What Candidates Should Know About 2023 JAMB UTME Mock Exam
The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) mock exam is a pre-examination test offered by JAMB each year to applicants who would be sitting for the exam. Upon UTME registration, candidates are asked if they plan to participate in the mock exam. This mock UTME for 2023 will take place on March 16, 2023.
The practice test is optional, just for the record. It is not required to take the main exam, and the score is not included in the main exam.
The major goals of the practice test are to give applicants a chance to evaluate their level of preparation and get comfortable with the computer-based testing environment.
The mock exam was established in 2017 to provide all candidates a chance to use the system firsthand, especially for those who were not familiar with using computers.
In order to make sure that all systems in all centers are operating effectively for the main exam, JAMB can test them during the mock exam. Additionally, it gets the CBT centers ready and teaches them how to deal with test takers during the main exam.
The 2023 UTME mock exam slip printing process has not yet begun. For qualifying candidates, the mock exam slip will include the location and time of the exam. Whenever the printing of exam slips starts, we’ll let you know and give you a notification on nyscinfo.com.
Here are the changes that all applicants should anticipate as the JAMB mock approaches, whether you will be sitting for the mock tests;
- Date for the mock exam slip printing and procedures
- What candidates are to look out for during the mock exam
- Mock Live Update: A post for candidates to give updates before the mock begins; from the moment they get to the venue
- Mock Experience Update: A post for candidates to narrate their experiences after the mock exam. This is to help candidates who will not participate in the mock
- Mock Questions Update: This is a thread for candidates to provide questions they came across during the mock exam. This is equally to help candidates that will not be taking part in the mock