YABATECH Post UTME form for the National Diploma and 100-level (Degree) is now on sale at Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH). In this article, we will show you the requirements for eligibility and how you can get the YABATECH post UTME screening form.
We are glad to let you know that the ND (Full-time) and University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) for is selling right now and registration will begin on the August 3rd 2021 and close on September 14th, 2021.
What is YABATECH Post UTME Eligibility?
The screening for admission is accessible to candidates who selected YABATECH as their first or second choice of Institution and have scored the required 150 and above for the National Diploma (ND full-time) and 180 for the Bachelor’s Degree (100-level) in affiliation with UNN in the 2020/2022 UTME.
Meanwhile, candidates that chose YABATECH as institution of 2nd choice are mandated to change to First Choice on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal before or by Saturday, 30th September 2021, to be qualified for admission.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Form
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for YABATECH Post UTME screening;
- Visit www.yabatech.edu.ng,
Need Federal Govt Free-Interest Loan? =>See Here.
Click on Post UTME 2021/2022,
Upload a passport photograph of yourself in JPEG or PNG format (120 x 120 pixels),
Input your debit card details (Visa, Verve, Master Card) and click on “Pay Now”,
Pay application form fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira).
Admission Screening Date For Candidates
There will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT) screening for all candidates from 20 to 30 September 2021. You are advised to constantly check the school’s website for updates.
The Following Are the Instructions to All Yabatech Post UTME Candidates:
• Ensure you provide correct information on the portal as the school will not be responsible for any error you make during registration.
• Provision of inaccurate on Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) attracts automatic disqualification.
• False O’Level details attract automatic disqualification.
• Avoid inconsistency on name and photo card.
• The name on the O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other required documents must be the same.
• If you have issues with making payment, you can visit the school’s website and click on “Help” to receive assistance.
Note, again, that application and registration begins from 3rd August, and ends on 14th September 2021 by 11:59pm.