The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced that online registration for the Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) for the academic year 2021/2022 is now available for Delta State students attending accredited tertiary institutions across the country.
The registration period begins on February 15, 2022, and ends on March 17, 2022, according to the Bursary and Scholarship Board.
Applicants must be registered with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.20, and be enrolled in one of Delta State’s accredited universities or colleges of education in their second year or higher.
How to Apply
- Applicants must complete and submit the Fresh Application Form online.
- When using debit cards, you will be charged an eight hundred naira (N800) non-refundable online processing fee.
- After you’ve made your payment, go to your profile page and fill out your information, including your bank account information and your academic information.
- For a personal record, the Online Acknowledgement Card should be downloaded and printed.
- Applicants that submit multiple applications will be denied. DO NOT USE MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION.
- Public and private schools (universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education) that have been approved are eligible to apply.
To begin the registration process, applicants must click on the “Apply Here” page.