Teach for Nigeria is accepting applications from outstanding university graduates and young professionals for the Fellowship. Teach For Nigeria is convinced that the only true and long-term solution to enhancing educational chances for all Nigerian children is to channel and develop the country’s most capable young leaders, such as yourself, to combat educational disparity.
Teach For Nigeria is a transformative leadership program that provides Fellows with transferrable leadership abilities to create change in the communities we serve outside of the classroom. As they proceed into leadership roles in their various professions, Teach For Nigeria alumni rely on their classroom teaching experience to create long-term systemic changes in the Nigerian educational sector. Teach For Nigeria is built on the Teach For All network’s 40 countries organizations’ proven success, including Teach For America, Teach First UK, Teach For Ghana, Teach For Bangladesh, Teach For Nepal, and Teach For India. Teach for Nigeria is working to build a movement of leaders across the country who are dedicated to ending educational disparity.
The Teach For Nigeria Graduate Program’s Goals and Benefits
You are a part of a movement of young leaders fighting to address educational disparity as a Teach For Nigeria Fellow. Additionally, the following are some of the advantages of being a Fellow:
- The chance to be a part of a movement that is changing lives and changing society.
- Training in leadership development is extensive.
- Intensive teacher education culminating in a Postgraduate Diploma in Education.
- From the start, you’ll be held accountable.
- Opportunities for employment and internships during and after the Fellowship
- Being a part of a worldwide network of change agents from 42 nations is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Access to a 9-month mentoring program, providing a once-in-a-lifetime chance for career and personal growth.
- Professional development opportunities and a support network
- Leadership development, coaching, business training, and skill seminars are all ongoing.
- Possibility of designing and implementing a social change initiative
- A salary for two years, including school vacations.
- Approximately 9-10 weeks of vacation
Teach For Nigeria Graduate Program Qualification Requirements
- Teach for Nigeria is open to Nigerians who want to make a difference in education in their country after completing the program.
- The candidate must be a Nigerian citizen with a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- The Selection Process for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship: The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a highly coveted opportunity. We receive applications from executives from a variety of industries as well as graduates from the world’s top colleges. We choose the applicants with the most potential to make a difference through a three-stage process.
Teach For Nigeria Graduate Program Interview Dates, Process, and Location
There are three stages to the application process.
Stage 1: Application form
Your application will help us learn more about your background, motivation for joining Teach For Nigeria, and why you would be a good fit for the program.
Stage 2: Online Assessment
If your application demonstrates that you are a good fit for the fellowship, you will be invited to take an online test.
Stage 3; Assessment Center
We will invite you to the Assessment Centre, which is the final stage of our selection process, if you pass your Online Test. You’ll deliver a 5-minute session, participate in a group activity, and have a one-on-one interview with one of our assessors.
How to Make an Application
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to Teach For Nigeria (TFN).
Click here for additional information.