First bank Nigeria General Insurance Limited is seeking exceptional talents for its annual graduate with the following qualities into its trainee programme:
- Leadership & Commitment to Service
- Passion & Drive
- Adaptability & Team-spirit
- B.Sc in Insurance, Finance, Actuarial Science, Economics and other related courses are encouraged to apply. A second degree and any related professional qualifications would be of added advantage.
- 27 years of age and below
- Certificate of Completion from NYSC
- MSc / MBA in Insurance, Finance, and related courses are encouraged to apply
Shortlisted candidates will go through the following stages:
First level screening:
At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills and confidence level will be assessed through various channels.
Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates.
General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested.
Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process.
At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.
Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.
How To Apply
Go to FBNInsurance to apply
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.