6 Easy Programming Languages To Learn In 2022
Many people desire to learn programming but are unsure of where to begin. As a result, we decided to publish a blog post explaining how they, or you can get started with either of 6 easy programming languages to learn in 2022
You may have questions about how to learn a programming language after reading this blog. You don’t have to be concerned. I’ve already written about how to learn a programming language in a blog post. We’ll talk about the top programming languages to learn in 2022 in this post.
Python can be thought of as a characteristic of the programming language. According to the Developer Survey, over 80% of developers use Python as their primary coding language.
Features of python:
- Easy to Code
- Object-Oriented Language
- GUI Programming Support
- Extensible feature
- Free and Open Source
Many developers use Java because it is the most powerful programming language available. According to a developer poll, Java is one of the most popular languages. Most back-end development projects, such as desktop apps, mobile applications, online development, cloud applications, and others, employ it as the server-side language.
Features of Java:
- Platform independence and Object-oriented programming.
- Simple and Familiar.
- Portable language
- One of the most secure language
- Companies working on Java are Amazon, Adobe, Flipkart, Instagram, etc.
- It has a well-organized codebase that improves readability and productivity.
- Light Weight Scripting language.
- Easy to learn and highly in demand.
- Client-side validation.
- More control in the browser.
Kotlin is a cross-platform programming language for creating mobile applications. It is utilized by almost 60% of Android developers. On multiple reputable indices, Kotlin is ranked fourth among the fastest-growing programming languages.
Features Of Kotlin
- Structured concurrency and concise code.
- Enhancements to security.
- When compared to Java, coding takes about 20% less time.
- It is completely interoperable.
- Pinterest, Uber, Trello, Amazon, and other companies use Kotlin.
R is a programming language that may be used to do statistical and graphical programming. It is commonly used for data analysis by statisticians and data miners. It is extremely important in the fields of data analysis, financial areas, and telecommunications.
Because there is a severe scarcity of R experts, mastering this language might be a lucrative career decision.
- Features Of R
- It has interactive graphics libraries that have been expanded.
- Language for object-oriented programming.
- Cross-platform compatibility is supported.
- Extremely adaptable.
- Flipkart, Amazon, Google, and LinkedIn are among the top R users.
- You can learn more than just these languages. There are many languages you enjoy that aren’t listed here, such as C, C++, PHP, rust, go, and others.
The acronym PHP stands for Hypertext Processor. Due to its popularity and weak typing, it is a web programming language that is reasonably straightforward to learn (popularity means there will be several useful tutorials on the language). It’s an excellent server-side programming language.
These are the languages that I believe are the best to master if you want to create products applications like Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, and others.
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. If you enjoyed this blog, please consider following me for more great content.