A loan is a sum of money borrowed by an individual. Typically, the person or entity who takes out the loan incurs a debt that must be repaid with interest. In essence, a loan aids people in meeting unforeseen financial obligations. This article takes you through how to get a loan from FCMB in 3 Steps.
- 1 How to Apply for an FCMB Loan
- 2 What types of FCMB loans are available?
- 3 1. Fast Cash
- 4 What are the characteristics and advantages of FCMB rapid cash?
- 5 What are the prerequisites for obtaining a fast cash loan from FCMB?
- 6 2. Salary Plus Loan
- 7 What are the prerequisites for receiving a salary plus loan from FCMB?
- 8 3. Premium Salary Loan
- 9 What distinguishes a premium salary loan from others?
- 10 4. Auto Loan
- 11 5. Credit Card
- 12 How can I apply for an FCMB credit card?
- 13 How do I apply for a loan from FCMB?
- 14 Related
How to Apply for an FCMB Loan
The bank is the most typical site where people seek loans. A respected bank, such as FCMB (First City Monument Bank), is well-known for providing easy loans. You may now be wondering how to apply for a loan from FCMB. Here’s everything you need to know.
What types of FCMB loans are available?
FacMB offers a variety of borrowing solutions. All you have to do now is choose the one that is most appropriate for you. The following are the offerings that are accessible to you:
1. Fast Cash
Fast cash from FCMB is a no-collateral, paperless financing option. By dialling the USSD code 32911#, you can apply for this loan.
What are the characteristics and advantages of FCMB rapid cash?
The following are some of the characteristics and advantages of FCMB Fast Cash:
- It provides you with immediate access to funds.
- Fast cash is extremely convenient because it does not necessitate the completion of any papers. Simply dial *329*11#.
- You can also apply as many times as you wish.
- Finally, you will receive a three-month replacement cycle.
What are the prerequisites for obtaining a fast cash loan from FCMB?
To qualify for an FCMB quick cash loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- To meet an immediate financial necessity, you must apply for an FCMB rapid cash loan.
- FCMB must provide you with quick cash services.
- The loan will be deposited into your FCMB current or savings account. Non-FCMB customers, on the other hand, must utilise their salary account.
- Essentially, this encapsulates the main prerequisites for obtaining a quick cash loan. However, you can go to their website, www.fcmb.com, for more detailed information.
2. Salary Plus Loan
This is a customer credit programme available only to FCMB account holders who receive a wage. Loan eligible FCMB clients can acquire funding before they receive their paychecks through salary plus.
What are the prerequisites for receiving a salary plus loan from FCMB?
- You must provide your pay account in order to get a salary plus loan.
- You must also show regular salary receipts for at least six months, along with a referral to your employer.
3. Premium Salary Loan
This lending programme is for business employees who have been confirmed. The organisation must, however, have a Moody’s rating of at least BB. In addition, interested parties must be eligible for a loan of at least N2, 000,000.
What distinguishes a premium salary loan from others?
The following are some of the important elements of the premium salary loan:
- You request for a loan of at least N 2 million.
- A one-percentage-point management charge is paid up ahead.
- A 12-month minimum and 60-month maximum term is required.
- Finally, the insurance charge will be 0.9 percent of the loan amount over the life of the loan.
4. Auto Loan
Individuals who qualify for this loan can use it to partially finance the purchase of a personal vehicle. Customers can own an automobile and pay for it over a set length of time. It’s also split into two groups: FCMB Auto Loan Alliance and Standard Auto Loan.
Customers who want to buy a Tokunbo car can get a loan through the FCMB Auto Loan Alliance package. Standard Auto Loan, on the other hand, assists customers in purchasing vehicles from FCMB-approved dealers. More information on vehicle loan firms in Nigeria may be found here.
5. Credit Card
You can pay for anything with an FCMB credit card. It provides you with a line of credit that you can use to purchase anything and requires you to repay the loan in the future.
How can I apply for an FCMB credit card?
The following are the processes to getting an FCMB credit card:
- Go to the FCMB website and log in.
- Next, navigate to the website’s dashboard and select loans and credit cards from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select credit card.
- Read it through and then click the link to be taken to a form to fill out.
- Fill up your personal information and click “Apply now” to submit your application.
- You can, on the other hand, phone FCMB credit card at 0700329000 or go to the nearest FCMB branch.
How do I apply for a loan from FCMB?
To get a loan from FCMB, simply follow the steps below:
- Take a look at the loans they have available, which are listed and explained previously in this post.
- Visit one of their official locations and submit an application for that form of loan.
- You would be guided through the application process by an agent.
It’s worth noting, though, that some loans can be applied for and obtained online, eliminating the need to visit their office.