If you are an accounting student in any African university, please read this article carefully till the end. The post is about ACCA African Students Scholarship for Accounting Students Application Portal 2021, eligibility criteria, how you can apply for the ACCA African Students Scholarship and other vital information.
Note that the scholarship is open for students studying for their Diploma and Bachelor’s degree. Note also that the deadline for submission of applications for this scholarship is 27th August 2021. Don’t forget this important date.
The ACCA African Students Scholarship scheme was designed to offer support for the progression and career of academically excellent students in Africa, specifically in these challenging time. The scheme was set up to motivate students to set their minds towards higher performance in their examinations and support them to pass using the ACCA available resources.
To qualify for the ACCA African Students Scholarship for Accounting Students 2021, there are criteria that an applicant must meet to be eligible for consideration for the award of the scholarship. Below are the eligibility criteria:
- Currently be a student in any African university.
- Must score 75% in one of your previous examination papers preceding the exam session.
- The exam must begin on March 2021.
Criteria for Selection
• You must score 75% in one of your previous examination papers preceding the exam session and should be prepared to sit for two papers in the coming exams. For example, you must score 75% in one of your papers in March and enter to sit for June or September exams.
Selected candidates will receive tuition fee worth a maximum of 200 GPB at any of the certified learning partners.
How to Apply for ACCA African Students Scholarship for Accounting Students
Below are the application process:
- Subscribed on the scholarship’s official application portal.
- Book for Exams.
- Submit all your questions about the exam and receive answers.