If you are a Nigerian and you are a female software developer, treat this article with high regard, as it contains important information you will like because, in this post, we will tell you everything you need to know about the exciting 1-year accelerator training programme Accelerator Training Program for Nigerians organized by Engineers in Vogue for Nigerians.
Through its exciting 1-year accelerator-training programme, Engineers in Vogue welcomes female software developers (at least at the intermediate level) to participate in an upskilling journey aimed at generating properly groomed software developers.
Accelerator Training Program Nigerians
The purpose of the Developers in Vogue Accelerator Program (DAP) is to train, reskill, and upskill women in intermediate and advanced software development in order to prepare them for software development roles and careers in partner tech businesses. Through a combination of 70% classroom teaching, 10% mentorship, and 20% on-the-job training, the training programme aims to expand opportunities for African women in the tech ecosystem.
Benefits of Accelerator Training Program
- Small class size and personalized learning
- Access to resources, mentorship, and a supportive community
- Monthly Stipend
- Job Placement
Eligibility for Accelerator Training Program
- If you meet the following criteria, you are eligible:
- You are a woman of at least 20 years of age.
- You are willing to commit to a 12-month intense training programme.
- You are dedicated to a professional career as a software developer and work hard to achieve your goals.
- You don’t have any other obligations right now, such as school or work.
- You want to put your skills to good use by getting a full-time job in a tech business at the end of this programme.
- The 1-Year Accelerator Program (DAP) will begin in October 2021. The application date is September 30, 2021.
How to apply Accelerator Training Program
To apply, please click here.
Visit DAP for further details.
The deadline for application: September 30, 2021.
What are your thoughts on this? If you found this post to be useful, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms.