Investing is a fantastic strategy to increase your net worth. When you invest your savings, you are more likely to receive more money in return, allowing you to expand your financial resources. It also serves as a passive source of revenue. Your passive income is the money you earn from jobs that do not require you to work every day. Wealth.ng is an investment platform that assists you in putting your money to work for you. Everything you need to know about the investment platform is right here.
- 1 About Wealth.ng
- 2 What kind of services does Wealth.ng offer?
- 3 1. Stocks
- 4 2. Fixed Income
- 5 3. Agriculture
- 6 4. Real Estate Investments
- 7 What is the interest rate offered by Wealth.ng?
- 8 How can I sign up for Wealth.ng?
- 9 What are the requirements for registering on Wealth.ng?
- 10 Wealth.ng Contact Information
- 11 Conclusion
Wealth.ng is a digital investing platform that allows you to invest your money in order to earn a profit. Essentially, they use technology to assist consumers in making investments. This means that all you need is your smartphone to access their investing opportunities. Fixed income, stocks, real estate, and agricultural investments are among the platform’s specialties.
The investing procedure is straightforward, convenient, and stress-free with Wealth.ng. Because no manual paperwork is required, you may accomplish it from the comfort of your own home. Essentially, this makes the process of investing simple and enjoyable. More information about investing for beginners can be found here.
What kind of services does Wealth.ng offer?
Essentially, the platform allows you to invest in the following sectors:
Stocks are financial tools that represent ownership in a firm and thus a proportionate claim on its assets and income. To put it another way, when you acquire a stock in a company, you become a shareholder.
Wealth.ng allows you to purchase high-yielding stocks in a variety of top blue-chip firms.
2. Fixed Income
Fixed income is a safe and secure investment choice that pays out a high rate of return over a certain period of time. You put your money in for a set period of months or years and earn interest.
Because everyone requires food, agriculture is an industry that will never go out of style. This platform enables you to invest in agriculture with a high return on investment and minimal risk.
4. Real Estate Investments
You can invest in the platform’s fractional ownership of real estate holdings with any modest amount you have.
You can give your children or loved ones investment gifts that span a variety of investing options.
These are the five different ways the site allows you to invest and earn money.
What is the interest rate offered by Wealth.ng?
The following interest rates are available on the investment platform:
- Every Real Estate investment you make with the platform earns you up to 20% interest.
- You can earn up to 22% interest on agricultural investments.
- The interest rate on stocks varies depending on how profitable the company you invest in is.
- Finally, you can get up to a 13% interest return on fixed-income investments.
How can I sign up for Wealth.ng?
Wealth.ng has a website and an app where you can register. Follow the steps below to register on the website:
- Go to www.wealth.ng, their official website.
- Select ‘Get Started’ from the toolbar.
- Complete the registration form with the required information and click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
To register via the app, go to the App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store for Android and download the wealth.ng app. After that, establish an account by filling out the app’s registration form.
What are the requirements for registering on Wealth.ng?
You will need the following papers to create an account:
- A valid driver’s license.
- Your BVN (Bureau Veritas Number)
- A clear image of yourself in a selfie
- Please provide your name, email address, and phone number.
You must, however, be over the age of 18 to use Wealth.ng’s investment services.
How can I get the Wealth.ng app?
Follow the steps below to download the wealth.ng app:
If you have an Android device, go to the Google Playstore; if you have an iOS device, go to the App Store.
Use the search box given to look for ‘wealth.ng’.
Get the app on your smartphone and install it.
Wealth.ng Contact Information
You can contact the investment platform through the following ways:
- Address: 33B, Cameron Road, Off Alfred Rewane, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 0700 9325 8464
- Website: www.wealth.ng
Wealth.ng is a website that connects you to a variety of investment possibilities with high returns. Furthermore, their investment process is simple and stress-free, with no physical paperwork required. This is a platform you may put your money on.