Allan and Nesta Ferguson will make two awards totaling £32,500.00, both of which will be used to pay for tuition. If tuition fees are less than this amount, the difference will be paid directly to the student.
About SOAS University of London
SOAS is a remarkable institution. With our vast repository of knowledge and expertise on our specialist regions, we are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about the economic, political, cultural, security and religious challenges of our world. Our programmes are taught by respected academics engaged in fieldwork and research which influences government policy and the lives of individuals across the globe. SOAS scholars grapple with the pressing issues confronting two-thirds of humankind today: democracy, development, economy, finance, public and corporate policy, human rights, migration, identity, legal systems, poverty, religion, and social change.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarships Benefits
Each Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship has a total value of £25,000, which will be put towards tuition fees.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarships Qualification Requirements
Applicants FOR Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships should:
- Be a resident in low income or lower middle income countries (as defined by the World Bank) and preferably from low income households
- Hold an undergraduate degree at the first class level
- New scholarship applicants must have applied to SOAS but are not required to have received an offer of admissions by the scholarship deadline. An offer will need to have been received by the time the relevant panel meets to discuss scholarship applications
- Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible
- Please note that this scholarships do not cover funding or even allow for Pre-sessionals.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarships Interview date, Process & Venue
- Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by an Advisory Panel consisting of three academic members.
- The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your scholarship application. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statement and other relevant information.
- Candidates will be assessed on academic merit.
- The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your scholarship application. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at your personal statement and other relevant information.
How to Apply
You must follow two steps:
- STEP 1: Apply for your programme
You must submit a complete the online application for admission.
- STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship by 12:00 PM (UK local time) on 1 June 2023.
You must apply for this scholarship via the scholarship application form.
For enquiries, please:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5090
For more details, visit SOAS University of London website.
Be the first to comment