Are you one of those longing to school oversees but haven’t gotten the opportunity? Well, the chance to make you achieve such dreams is here, as the opening for Indonesia Partnership Scholarship Program is now accepting applicants from qualified countries (developing countries).
Applications are welcome from any of the developing countries to study in Indonesia, under the umbrella of the Developing Countries Partnership Scholarship (KNB) Program.
How to Apply for Developing Countries Partnership Scholarship Program In Indonesia
Interested applicants are to commence the registration process by visiting the official page meant for the registration, kindly click here to access the page http://knb.kemdikbud.go.id
- Click on the link above to download the ‘Invitation letter’ from the scholarship webpage.
Submit the ‘invitation letter’ along with academic certificates, Academic Transcripts, and Passport to the Indonesian Consulate/Indonesian Embassy to get the recommendation paper (letter).
Close the page after submission, to complete the registration process. Although the following must be put into consideration;
- Collect as much information as you can, concerning the school and the course you would want to study there.
Note: Once admitted you can never change the University or your course of study (program).
- Ensure you have in your possession the recommendation letter from the embassy, as it is a mandatory requirement. It can only be issued after completion of background check by the Indonesian embassy, and verification.
- Participant from English speaking country will also submit their Written prove on TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC to acertain their English proficiency.
- The selection will be done by the university, who might conduct online interview with participants.
- Submission of application should be done before 4th of May, 2021.
- The stipulated age limits are; 25 years for Bachelor’s degree, 35 years for Master’s Degree, while Doctorate is 40 years.
Note: The entire application process is free of charge, so never you pay for the registration and every other process of the application.
You are to contact the numbers below for further enquiry: 09082454557, 08034394752