The Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) is now accepting applications from motivated and exceptional Nigerian graduates for the NIBSS Graduate Trainee Program, which will begin in 2022.
The Graduate Trainee program is designed to attract, develop, and retain applicants who have the necessary knowledge, skills, and behavioural characteristics to fit our company and culture.
What Should You Expect?
The Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) is a digital payment infrastructure that aims to increase financial inclusion and provide world-class payment and settlement services in Nigeria.
This is a six-month program meant to prepare future leaders to take on new challenges and prepare them for business and leadership careers.
NIBSS is searching for bright, promising, and tech-savvy people who can combine their brains with teamwork and leadership skills.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the NIBSS Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates:
- Applicants must have University degree in any Engineering, Social Sciences disciplines and related courses
- Applicants must have a Minimum of 2.2 and above
- Not more than 26years as at the date of application
- Applicants must have 0-3years experience
- Applicants must have completed NYSC as at the date of application or exemption certificate.
How To Apply
Before filling out and submitting an application for the NIBSS Graduate Trainee Program in 2022, interested individuals must meet all of the qualifying requirements by clicking on this link.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED