Citibank Nigeria business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa is searching for full-time analysts to join the team in a variety of locations around the region. A four-week training program for the EMEA Analyst Program begins in July. Formal training begins with an overview of Citi and an orientation and induction session, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts will get the opportunity to speak with members of the teams that make up Citi’s banking and operational divisions. The classroom training is followed by four 3-month rotations across Citi’s many departments.
About Citi Bank
Citi Bank is a worldwide bank with a clear mission: to ethically provide financial services that enable growth and economic advancement. Citi works diligently to provide a broad range of financial services and products to consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions. We seek to provide the greatest results for our clients and customers through financial inventiveness that leads to easy, creative, and responsible solutions.
Citi’s objective is to be a trusted partner to our clients by delivering financial services that enable growth and economic advancement in a responsible manner. Our main responsibilities are to protect our clients’ assets, lend money, make payments, and access capital markets on their behalf. We have more than 200 years of experience assisting our clients in overcoming the world’s most difficult issues and seizing its most exciting prospects. We’re Citi, the worldwide bank, a company that connects millions of individuals in hundreds of nations and places.
Citibank Graduate Analyst Program Benefits
- You will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics during your 4-week training program, which will teach you the fundamentals of the analyst profession and expose you to Citi’s culture. We don’t mind if you have a bachelor’s degree since we’ll provide you the training you need to succeed.
- Analysts will be able to take advantage of internal mobility chances and advance their corporate careers by the end of the program.
Citibank Graduate Analyst Program Qualification Requirements
- You have completed or will complete your university degree before June 2022.
- In any degree discipline, you have a minimum grade of 2:1 and a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent.
- You have fewer than three years of job experience and are fluent in English.
- You must have served in the military for one year (if applicable, please upload your NYSC certificate)
- Commitment to personal and professional development, a strong desire to learn, and teamwork success
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business scene is beneficial but not necessary.
- Communication, planning, and organizing skills are essential.
- A desire to learn everything there is to know about the financial industry
- Unquestionable dedication to ethical decision-making
Required Documents for the Application
Please include your current CV, full academic transcript, and a copy of your ID or passport.
How to Apply
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to Citibank’s website.
Click here for additional information.