The Government of Kaduna State is calling on interested and qualified youths who are willing to work in public service, and also promote leadership capacity building in the State, and country at large to seize this opportunity to apply for the 2021–2022 Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship. The 2021–2022 opening will make it the fourth (4th) time (set), the followship is accepting applicants.
The Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship started way back August 2018, when the Kaduna State Government launched it’s inaugural class in a one year program, having just sixteen (16) fellows in attendance.
It’s main objective is to create, and nurture the ability to lead across the country (Nigeria), focusing more on the leaders of tomorrow.
The major aim of the Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship which takes place for a duration of one year is to establish a network of potential youths, that will become leaders in any of the public sector, or other sectors in time to come.
Just as said by Governor Nasir el-Rufai who visualize the program, the main mission is “to uplift the coming generation of leaders who’ll most likely be taken into the Nigerian public sector having had a first-hand knowledge of its workings and challenges”.
The criteria that qualifies one to be part of the program are;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian within the age range of 25–35 years old.
- Only graduates from any accredited tertiary institutions are to apply.
- Applicants must have completed the compulsory one year national youth service (NYSC).
How to apply for Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship 2021/2022
Kindly visit the official application portal by clicking here https://kifellow.azurewebsites.net/register.php
- The application is strictly online, as there are no paper form to fill offline.
- No payment is required to apply.
- You can complete the registration process at anytime within the time frame of the application. After creating profile, you can upload your credentials, and request for recommendation letter at any time.
- A CV (Curriculum vitae) is required and must not exceed three pages, an essay, and recommendation letter (two copies).
- Applicants are to have the zeal to put the acquired leadership skills into use, thereby assisting his/her community, State, and the country at large at the end of the fellowship course.
The benefits/salary of successful applicants are equivalent to that of a special assistant (SA) to the State Governor.
During the fellowship course, a one bedroom flat that is well furnished is being given to successful applicants, likewise meals.
We therefore wish all applicants success as they take the bold step to apply.
Kindly share this information with friends and relatives, by making use of the share button.