Candidates who are interested and qualified are encouraged to apply for a position in the ongoing massive recruitment at MoneyGram, an U.S. based international money transfer company with offices around the world.
MoneyGram International, Inc. is a cross-border P2P payments and money transfer corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas, in the United States. Our multinational corporation works in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the world, providing all employees with challenging and rewarding possibilities.
MoneyGram is a service that allows friends and relatives to send money to each other. Every employee contributes to the world’s annual transfer of approximately $600 billion for anything from basic necessities to emergency needs and even savings.
Description of Job
- Within assigned territory, follows approved MoneyGram Compliance and Anti-Fraud programs, principles, standards, policy, and oversight requirements.
- Implements rules and processes aimed at reducing exposure and improving compliance.
- Ensures that the program is up to date and relevant.
- Internal and external experts are consulted to identify risks, best practices, and expectations.
- Analyzes internal and external data to gather new knowledge about developing risks.
- Communicates policy goals for the area of expertise, ensuring that they are implemented across the company.
- Facilitates stakeholder dialogue on policy, risk, and control.
- Ensures that policy goals are met.
- Participates in new product/service or channel projects to provide advise and assistance to the Regional business.
- Provides assistance with Agent due diligence.
- Agents in the region receive guidance, policy interpretation, and support.
- Actively engages in risk management conversations with management and, if needed, in governance and risk committee meetings.
- As new policies are implemented, content messaging is provided.
- Ensures that training materials are compliant with policy requirements.
- Agent and employee training is available.
- Assigns other responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
In this industry, any combination of necessary education and experience, as well as related professional designations/certifications, is highly desired
Post-secondary degree or similar mix of education and work experience is required as a minimum.
Work experience in the financial services industry for 3-5 years.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified, you can visit MoneyGram official website to submit your application and resume.