In order to carry out Mr. President’s pledge to reform the education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, has issued an application call for qualified education students enrolled in Nigerian universities and colleges of education. These students are invited to apply for the Federal Government Bursary Award for Education Students for the academic year 2022–2022.
If you are a Nigerian student enrolled in a college of education or other post-secondary institution and are majoring in education, this is your chance to receive scholarship funding for your studies.
Scholarships Amount for that 2022/2022 Federal Government Bursary Award for Education Students are as follows:
- Tertiary Institution Education Students – N150,000 per year. That N75,000 per Semester.
- College of Education Students – N100,000 per year. That is N50,000 per Semester.
The deadline for application submission is October 21, 2022, according to a public announcement with the title “Federal Government Bursary Awards To Nigerian Students Studying Education In Nigerian Colleges Of Education And Universities” and signed by Andrew David Adejo, Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Education.
Eligibility Criteria For The 2022/2022 Federal Government Bursary Award For Education Students.
- Applicants must be studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- Complete online at https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships
- Or directly follow https://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/35565
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card
Application Forms are available online at www.education.gov.ng and the deadline for submission of application is 21st October 2022.
Please be aware that the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE) have submitted the necessary information to the Federal Ministry of Education, making it impossible to cheat.
Note also that the application attracts no fee.
For further enquiries, please visit www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750.
Deadline: 21st October 2022.