Do you want to be a part of a project to bring Nigeria and Nigerians a brave new digital world? If you are Interested in being a part of the MTN digital revolution in Nigerian then you are encouraged to apply for job openings at MTN Nigeria to Join MTN Nigeria today.
MTN recruiters are always on the lookout for brilliant applicants with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to work in an environment that values innovation, hard work, and creativity. MTN employees benefit from competitive compensation, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded coworkers that drive telecommunications sector innovation.
MTN Foundation Information
The MTN Foundation scholarship program aims to attract high-achieving full-time students who are enrolled in Nigerian public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education). The scholarship aims to recognize and reward academic success by providing financial aid to students who would otherwise be unable to pay for their higher education.
MTN Nigeria Team Leader Requirements & Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a closely related field is required.
- English is my first language.
- 3–7 years of experience in a specialized field, as well as teamwork experience.
- Working experience in a medium-sized company.
- Electrical radio engineering, microwave radio transmission at high frequencies, and fiber optic transmission networks are all areas of expertise.
- Experience in connectivity, routing, IP planning, topology, and logical networks.
- BGP, IGP, L2VPN, L3VPN, and ISIS are just a few of the IP technologies and techniques that you should be familiar with.
- Working experience with multi-vendor transmission networks, such as Ericsson, Aviat, Huawei, Cambridge Networks, Intracom, and Redline.
- IPRAN, Converged Transport Network, IP/MPLS, DWDM, SDH, and Carrier Ethernet are examples of advanced knowledge and use of transmission technology evolution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of transmission network topology, route planning, network connectivity, capacity, and infrastructure planning.
- Management of projects, processes, and people.
How to Apply
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below. To apply, go to MTN Foundation.
Click here for additional information.